Old February 15th 16, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Jacob went to the Bridge

On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 10:58:15 AM UTC-8, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
"Mishi" wrote in

Jacob Joseph Stott, a.k.a. Herbie - His Royal Badness, made his trip to the
Rainbow Bridge last Friday afternoon at about 4 p.m. He collapsed just after
I got home from work; he was having trouble breathing so we rushed him to
the vet. He died shortly after we got him there. The vet said he had fluid
in his chest, and they drew out 5 syringe fulls from his right side, and
four from his left. He died shortly after they did that. The vet thinks he
had congestive heart failure. Jakie was 10 years 6 months and a few days
old. Sleep well, Jakie bug. Momma will see you on the other side.

I know your heavy heart is sad,
within your eye a bitter tear.
As you remember all you had
with one you once had held so dear.