Old January 29th 05, 08:27 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-29, Seanette Blaylock penned:
"Monique Y. Mudama" had some very interesting things
to say about What Do you do? A Poll:

Interesting. I talked to my doc and she said that variable-dose pills were
more a marketing gimmick than anything else. If my current pill (Yasmin)
continues to cause me trouble, though, I'll look into them.

I strongly disagree with your doctor. I had much less trouble with side
effects on three-phase.

I certainly believe you. I don't remember ever having any problems with the
steady-dose stuff (one-phase?) I used before depo. I think the doctor
specifically recommended I not do the variable-dose because I was a teenager
at the time and she figured my hormones were bouncing up and down enough.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch