Old December 18th 05, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default At da hotel in Paris

OK butted duz you hafa purrfurenze to da colur of da shirtz? I likez alla
deze, anna do you spoze dey willz makez minesef annyoursef matchin
nightshirtz? Tiger, notted sure if dey wuld make one fur hiz lof, if i iz
late kome back anna getz minesef... I lkiez faburkz anna stuff... Tiger
accepts a conac, but declinez the cigar, dey iz nize butted later dey makez
mine noze twicth, Tiger, kissing his wifekittyz paw gudbi
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
news
On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 04:06:23 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

Toiger holds out hiz arm and himself and his loferly wifekitty start for
their rum anna da snakz, Diz willz be fun, Tiger, in a gud mood

After finishing their snack, Anaïs and Tiger head out for a stroll,
and Anaïs steers toward the Place Vendome.

I haff a surprise fur yourownself - I've arranged fur a cupla soots,
blazer an slax, ana wardrobe ov ****s to be made fur you at my Uncle
Darius tailor...

She opens the door of Charvet, and they walk into an old-world
habadasher, Charvet, with wood-paneled walls, oriental rugs and heavy
furniture. Displayed are all types and kinds of kitty-mens-wear. From
the back, a large, light grey Chartreux, dapper in a dark silk suit
and pink silk tie. He smiles, and kisses Anaïs' paw, then shakes paws
with Tiger. "Meow, Mme. Anaïs, I was so glad to hear from you when you
telephoned; I have not seen you since you were a kitten, and your
Uncle Darius would bring you here with hi. And this must be M. Tiger
Tomcat, your wink!. Welcome to Charvet, I am M. Jean-Claude
Chat-Colban. Please have a seat."

He steers Tiger to an overstuffed leather cushion in front of a low
table. One assistant brings book after book of sample fabrics, while
another opens an ornate wood box, and offers Tiger a cigar; a third
asks him if he's like some cognac or port while he's making his
selections...

I see dat you iz in gud handz, my luf, Anaïs says to Tiger; Izl meet
yourownself at da hotel to get reddy fur dinner. I'm going to port
ofur to Pitoonya's room so we gurlz can go shoppink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/17/2005 12:24:14 PM