Old January 2nd 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Default Happi Mew Yeer + purrs requested

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
On Monday 31 December 2007 22:43, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 23:36:21 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble,
little
paws typed:

Purrs for our fostur kitties. One of them went to the RB yesterday,
there are four left.

We hopes 2008 has efen more purrs than 2007 fur efferi kitty.

Beauty, Cinder, Unka John

Happy Mew Yeerz to awl ov you too, and I am sendink mine heeling
purrz!

Purrrzzz frum usses tuu. That's a sad way to start off da Mew
Year.
Wee purrrrrz also fur the four kitties who are left, that they will do
well in 2008.

--
Regards,
Fred

Warm,Strong Purrz furr da fower remaynink kitteenz, an soothing puttz
fur da wun hu wented tu da bridge.
Pit2nya