Old November 8th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Halogen ovens (OT)

"Jofirey" wrote in message

"Lesley" wrote in message
Does anyone here use the above or have any experience of them?
We're considering getting one as our oven is really too big for the
two of us

For those in the US that might call them something else.

http://www.morningware.com/oven.html

(And PS you aren't watching enough infomercials and very late night TV)

My daughter has one but I'll have to ask her what she thinks of it.

I think I'd rather have a good countertop convection/toaster oven. But I
don't have the counter space.

Jo

Oh dear. I certainly wouldn't replace my regular oven with something like
that!

Jill