Old June 15th 16, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

Default He's come a long way, baby!

"Joy" wrote in message

Sometimes I hardly recognize Koala, my little feral cat. When I first got
him, he hid most of the time. Once he started coming out where he could
be seen, he ran every time I took a step toward him. Eventually he got
over that, and then he would let me pet him, but only if he were on the
floor and I was standing.

A couple of months ago he started coming up when I was sitting in my
recliner, and lying on my legs, out of reach. He has actually laid on my
lap a couple of times, and last night he came up on my lap and nudged and
meowed for me to pet him for a while before he laid down on my lap.

Joy

those are precious meowmees