Old December 8th 11, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default GOOD NEWS, GOOD NEWS, GOOD NEWS

On 12/8/2011 4:13 PM, Adrian wrote:
wrote:
I found a surgeon, *recommended by my trusted PCP*, who was willing to
take my case (or at least agreed to see me with all my medical records)
"mid-stream" as it were (no light matter getting a surgeon who is willing
to take over for another surgeons massive screw-ups). I have an
appointment on December 19. *Please* purr that, after she sees this
mess, she agrees to take the case over completely - and possibly do
something about all the medical problems I have *not* been posting about
in my efforts to keep a positive attitude! ; yay!

Mega purrs on the way. I'll be giving blood on that date, I'll think of you
as I do so.

Thanks Adrian - that's much appreciated.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/