Old February 24th 17, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Has anyone heard from Takayuki?

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 02:22:19 -0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:
Takayuki wrote:
Spicey taught me that a one sided love can be just as strong as any other
kind of love. And that even a love that is one sided may someday be
returned.

I think in your case with Spicey, it was returned. She showed you how
grateful she was to you for taking her in and caring for her. She became
a lot more friendly to humans, too - alright, maybe just you, but that
was a big step from the way she was when you first took her in.

And Dot and Buster have been supportive. Dot thinks she's a 17 year old
kitten.

Once a day, Licky thinks he's a 14-year-old kitten, but it doesn't last
too long.

And Buster loves pranks, and has been pestiferously working at
becoming a film star during my video conferences.

Any sign that he might be getting his big break?

Spicey's love was returned - sometimes. Once she reluctantly let me, I
loved holding and kissing her, which I did a lot, as though to make up for
the time when I wasn't able to.

I didn't realize that Licky was only a few years younger than Dot. Buster
is a relative youngster at 10 years old. Aren't all boy cats a bit goofy?