Old May 21st 04, 10:22 PM
Sharon Talbert

Eeek! I wouldn't do that without consulting a vet. And I still wouldn't
do it. Advantage is meant to dispurse across a cat's skin via the oil
glands. Soaking it into the bedding only presents a highly toxic area for
a newborn to crawl across or worse suckle.

Sharon Talbert
Friends of Campus Cats

On Sun, 17 May 2004, Mary wrote:

My newborn kittens have fleas! I've treated the mother with Advantage.
Would the little kitties die if I put just one drop on them? I know the
directions say only for kittens over six weeks.

You can put a couple of drops on the bedding around them. I also use a tiny
flea comb and comb/pluck the fleas off of them.