Old May 1st 05, 04:54 AM
Dan M

Default The Las Vegas Roadcat - not!

Tonight was Harri's first time taking a walk in Las Vegas. North Las
Vegas, actually, at the Pilot truck stop. The street we're on gets
pretty quiet at night, but nearly quiet enough to suit Harri.

Our walk tonight lasted only 15 minutes, and we only got about 100 yards
from the truck. Way too scary! Tomorrow we'll have to check out the
Petro about 5 miles north of here, or as a last resort maybe the Flying
J. This will be a lonnnnng weekend for Harri if we don't find a decent
kitty walk place! We'll be sitting here until Monday evening.