Old May 1st 05, 05:16 AM
Dan M

Awww. Sorry to hear Harri's not enjoying Vegas. :-)
Say, do you ever end up at the Flying J in OKC? I hear it's not a very
good place, but if you ever *do* find yourself there, give us a call.
We'd love to meet Harri.

Sherry

I'll be sure to do that! I haven't been to OKC for a good while.

The Flying J there is one of the worst in the chain - that is the only
Flying J I've been too where lot lizards work the lot openly. The Pilot
is a bit better, the Loves is a bit better (surprising, considering that
Loves is normally at the bottom of the heap), and the TA is pretty decent.

However, I usually have an easy time of it in OKC. The folks I used to
drive for and the folks I drive for now both have terminals not far from
the Flying Hook, and both of them are reasonably nice.