Old May 1st 05, 03:37 PM
Dan M

I thought there must be a lot of cat houses in Las Vegas. But I think you have
to be of a certain age to enter. In Reno, there is a school for judges, how to
be a judge. Imagine that. Training would-be judges in a city with the biggest
LEGAL whore house in the country. Does make you wonder where all the future
judges are spending their recesses from the classes. It's terrible. Distracts
from their classes since they are so spent...

Actually, brothels are legal in Nevada but NOT in Las Vegas. There are a
a lot of them along US95 in Nye county, but the closest I've seen to Las
Vegas is at least 60 miles out. And from Reno, the closest I've seen is
at least 100 miles out (again on US95). No, I've never frequented the
places, but they are out in the middle of nowhere so they really stand out.

BUT - here's the big point - neither Las Vegas nor Reno have ANY decent
kitty walking territory at their truck stops! You have to get well
outside town before you find stretches of empty desert appropriate for
walking bored little kittens.