Old October 7th 05, 12:57 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , Sylvia M. wrote:

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
I got Fred to open the inside door this morning so Ryan

and I
could look out the kitchen door. I knew there was a kitten out
there crying, but Fred couldn't hear it. When the door was

open,
he heard it and took out food and water and a little warm milk.
The kitten ate and fled to the garage where it occasionally

cried.
Fred put out the live trap with more food and a couple of hours
later there was a crying kitten in the trap.
The kitten was brought into the kitchen where we got

acquainted
through the wires. It continued to cry. but calmed down a bit
when we were nose to nose. It seemed comforted that there were
other cats here. Of course both Ryan and I hissed at it but
treated the situation with our calm dignity otherwise.
Fred says two cats are the limit for our house and

we'll have to
find a better onetruehome for this poor kitten. We don't even
know the gender of the little fluff ball. Any loving home in

the
Montreal to city of Sherbrooke area, of Quebec will be

considered.
There must be assurances that no abuse nor experimentation will
take place. Fred will do followup verification on that score.
The kitten is sleeping now and digesting it's meal.

Fred is going
out to ask the neighbours if enny kitten is missing. It seems
healthy, just hungry and tired.

Diana, Ryan and their hooman, Fred
--
Regards,
Fred.

Awwww. It's good to be a 'softie'. What does kitty look like?

Sylvia

He's/she's a dark coloured tiger type kitty, but the stripes
aren't well defined. Becuz uv da long fur and becuz da kitten is
scared, we hasn't determined if it's a male or female yet. But it
can't spend it's time hidden in da closet. Fred has set a trap
wif it's breakfast and we'll have it in a cage again befur long.
Then we'll get a closer look and try to socialize it a little
bit... maybe take it's picture fur a poster to put up in town.

Diana & Ryan

--
Regards,
Fred.