Old April 1st 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Funny Little Game

This afternoon I was lying on my side on the couch intending to take a brief
nap. Persia was next to me, facing me. I was giving her scritches - neck,
forehead, rubbing the bridge of her nose. When I stopped and laid my hand
against my chest she reached up and touched my forehead with her paw. I
giggled, then scritched her forehead again. Stopped. She reached up and
touched my nose. I giggled, then gently rubbed the bridge of her nose.
Stopped. She reached up and touched my neck. You getting the picture here?
This went on for almost 10 minutes! I wasn't going to get that nap! But I
didn't care, it was just too much fun

Jill