Old May 11th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Petrus purrs

Karen wrote:
My mom is worried sick about her cat Petrus. He wasn't eating and acted all
"huddley" so she took him in. The vet said xrays showed a lot of hair in the
intestines and he got an enema. They said there was still stuff in there but
it should work out. He came home, ate some and threw up. She is taking him
back today because he still acts miserable (though he may have eaten last
night). She is really upset. I just hope it is just taking a little time to
feel better and get the rest out. Any spare purrs would be appreciated. Mom
describes Petrus as a nearly perfect cat and everyone at the vets exclaims
how good he is over and over because he is so mild. He is exceptionally
affectionate and loving. I just feel bad for the both of them.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kchupl...f8.jpg&.src=ph

Purrs on the way. He looks like a real sweetie.