Old February 2nd 04, 11:28 PM
Kalyahna

"Shaggin" wrote in message
I never thought of what it meant for a non-kill shelter. You have some
really good points but regardless I applaud the shelters that have this

rule
bc I believe the killing of any animals is wrong and I've been a

vegetarian
for 13 years trying to save some lives any way i can.... I just wish the
shelters were able to have more animals in there capacity.

I'll continue to applaud the shelters that euthanize, and the people that
work most directly with the animals that may or may not be there again the
next day, or after their weekend, or after a well earned vacation. It takes
a lot more courage and strength to work under such conditions than it does
to work in a facility where a person can close oneself off to the reality of
the overpopulation problem.