Old March 24th 04, 04:34 AM
Stacey

wrote in message SNIP
I've never been that tempted to get a tattoo myself, partly because I

know it's painful (and I'm a wuss), and partly because of a fear of getting
a bloodborne disease.
SNIP

I agree, the pain and disease factor puts me off.

Although the other day I drove by a tatoo parlor on my way home, and I
nearly turned in and got one.. thinking "Oh, just a small one would be
cool.".

Then I slapped that mid-life crisis right back into submission and headed on
home. It's one thing to suddenly find myself going out weekends and dancing
and drinking and wearing 'sexy' clothes again (DH says "You do remember
we're not 21 anymore, right?).. it's another thing altogether to get a
friggin tattoo!!!!!

Stacey