Old October 1st 05, 05:47 AM
Gene Martin

There are only two in my area. The first took over when my wonderful vet
retired' I brought my cat in for a routine check-up' She was a happy
healthy cat when I brought her in. The bill said he gave her 2 shots--I
asked what for. He said one was a vitamin and he didn't know what the
second shot was or who gave it to her! She got very sick almost
immediately. I rushed her to a very goof hospital (not Oradell) and
they couldn't save her. She was only four years old!
The only other cats only is near the Lincoln Tunnel and getting there
would br a nightmare with a sick cat the traffic is so bad.