Old May 21st 06, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default [OT] Movie Reviews

"P No Gree G O" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Yesterday we went to see "The DaVinci Code". It was OK, it wasn't as bad
as some of the critics have said, but it wasn't as good as the 3 months
of promotion leading up to it would have you believe. C+ / B-

But after we saw that we snuck into "Over The Hedge" (oooo, we're movie
criminals). That movie was so funny I almost peed my pants I was
laughing so hard. The commercials for it (as funny as they are, they
don't do it justice) don't include any of the final scenes, and that's
where the best laughs are. Even Ben, who is normally very reserved in
public and even at the funniest films only chuckles quietly, was
bellowing with laughter. We literally laughed until tears were streaming
from our eyes and we were having trouble breathing (you couldn't finish
laughing from one scene before another scene took you by surprise as even
funnier). Don't wait to find a kid to take to this movie, brass it out
and go by yourself if you have to! A+++++++++++++++!

We're such huge fans of the comic strip (along with Pearls Before Swine)
that I think we better bring along an oxygen tank!

We have lots of animals here that come and scrounge off of the kibble we
leave outside for strays - raccoons, squirrels, possums (BTW, this was the
*PERFECT* role for William Shatner - he was able to ham it up all over the
place - he took "playing dead" to new heights!) - we have everything except
hedgehogs. "Hammy" was *SO* like one of the little squirrels we have here
that it was just too cute! The writers and animators were able to somehow
capture the nature of each animal perfectly. And the expression of their
little faces was just priceless!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped