Old August 7th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

Default my oldest cat won't look at me

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:43:58 -0400, "David Mooney"
wrote:

Velvet is a 5 year old cat (she was my first cat) and she won't look at me
in the eyes. When I pet her, she averts her gaze and keeps her head turned
away from me. She has only begun this a few months ago Does anyone have any
ideas what the problem may be? She has always been a loving cat but she
doesn't get into my lap anymore or sleep on the bed with me as she used to.

Does anyone have any ideas what is up? I have three other cats. Thanks,

Maybe she's mad at you for some reason? Have you changed her diet
recently? Perhaps she feels she's not getting her share of your
attention?

-bonbon