Old December 23rd 04, 02:21 PM
Miss Violette

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ms Trudi, It iz so grate 2 b wit u & 2 help thu babies giv owt thu
gifts! & thu uthur kitties kame 2 help! wich just goes 2 pruf that
kittees r kind, kind, kind! Duz yur hoomin haf a tree in thu hows 4 u
2 play wit'? Rs duznt. She ses we haf no rum. I don't no wi not!
THu hole middul uf thu rum iz mt. Raf ses he ust 2 sleep innn thu tree
but he & mom lifed in uh big compartment then.
Iffen we get sum misseltow, wud u stand unner it 4 me? Yuf fren, BK

we duzint haf a tree, Soft sayed nefur her nor furry wuzint efur keen on dem
kuz dey alla time goez to deir parentz howzes. She sayed dat since Miss
Violette camed to lif wif dem her haz allatime been to scared dat one of
uses wuuld eat a garland or 'lectric cord.

*Miss Trudi, Still hafin da majik bakpak, openz da top anna wisperz,
misletoez pleaz...anna some popz to da top*

Lookit her iz some where shuld we hangz itself up? Trudi, lookin arownd