Old December 24th 04, 07:34 PM
Miss Violette

She kan be nice once in a while, her is a very smart kitty anna her kan jump
reallyreally high, Soft sayed her hasta haf some oriental in her heritage.
I likez dat alla specailfriends kan kiss each ofur. You know maybe Miss
Annis or miss cleopatra would know da schedule, I hopez we iz here so I
duzint hafta listen to da hoomanz an der tragediez, Trudi
wrote in message
oups.com...
Meowy Kissamouse, Ms Trudi!
Wuzn't it kind uf Miss VIolette 2 jump up & putt thu misseltow up so
all uf us spechul frens cud gif eech uthur uh Kissamouse Kiss?!
I'fffe njoyed thiz trip so much wit' u! Du u think we'll sellabrayte
Nu Yeers on thu train? It wud b sooooo kul! We wudn't haf 2 wurree
bowt hoomins drinkin' & drivin'! Yur fren, BK