Old September 20th 03, 04:45 AM
Victor M. Martinez

jmcquown wrote:
m. L. Briggs wrote:
If I remember correctly. electric blankets should rest on top of the
person (cat?) and are not to be laid on, This might be worth
checking. MLB

Don't worry, the blanket is only on when we're in bed.

Although, pet supply stores and Drs. foster & smith do sell electric
"heating pads" for cats. Of course, those aren't the same as human electric
blankets.

I just bought one for the kids. Let's hope there's not a lot of fighting
over it!

took it back to the store. I just don't trust them anymore.

I believe the technology has improved quite a bit lately.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv