Old October 31st 13, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
T[_4_]

Default Safe bug spray?

In article , weg9
@comcast.net says...

buglady wrote:
On 10/28/2013 2:13 PM, Rhino wrote:

I'll have to see if the local university has an
entomologist. I'm not sure how reliable pest control companies are in
determining what species are involved.

...................Depends on the company and the person. And you're
right, they'd probably use a Kill Them All! approach.

Along these lines (as long as we are on the subject) I have always wondered
why, when they tent a building, they don't just fill it with dry nitrogen.
It woulod suffocate everything that is living, and leave no poisonous
residue to adversely affect those who must reenter and live there.

Good idea. Get some funding and startup a chain.