Old December 11th 04, 04:57 AM
Marina

Susan M wrote:

Thanks for listening to my cat ramblings.

Nice to hear from you, Susan. Aww, those kitties of yours. Scritches to
them both. But you are not alone in the sleep-deprivation department;
Frank started yowling at 3.30 this morning. Since I had stayed up late
to watch a movie on TV, I got three hours' sleep this night. I can never
get back to sleep after waking. The other night, I awoke to the periodic
CRACKLE CRACKLE CRACKLE of a thick paper bag that both Nikki and Frank
have adopted as their new favourite sleeping place. Apparently they were
waging war over who got to sleep on it. Right now, it's occupied by
Frank, and Nikki is inside one of her many boxes strewn aroun d the
flat. Tonight I must remember to hide that paper bag somewhere.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki