Old December 12th 04, 12:24 AM
Tanada

Susan M wrote:

OK - my 3 hours a night of sleep this week has caught up with me so I should
go and tumble into bed.

Thanks for listening to my cat ramblings.

Either I am totally spoiled, or the soundest sleeper in the western
hemisphere. The cats don't wake me up at night. I usually get up
sometime between 2 and 4 am to use the bathroom, then go back to sleep.
The number of cats on the bed varies with the weather (last night was
a four cat bed) so I may or may not have to talk a cat out of my side of
the bed in order to have room to climb in. Other than that, the cats
are absolutely no problem. Now watch them prove me wrong tonight.

Pam S. who usually watches the midnight races before going to bed