Old December 12th 04, 08:46 PM
Tanada

Marina wrote:

Mischief wrote:
snip bickering cats

Imp: DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Frank doesn't flop onto my face, but he does curl around my head
and purr when he wants me to get up in the morning. Sometimes, he drags
a claw along some exposed bit of skin to wake me. He does the digging to
New Zealand thing in the litterbox, too, and the other morning, he
scratched in his litterbox, then he came and scratched scratched
scratched at the bedroom door, just to make a point.

He probably wants to help pee in the Greebling Queen's sink.

Pam S.