Old October 15th 03, 06:57 AM
Mary

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message
I know we split on this issue about declawing, but I was curious as

your thoughts about renting to cats. I am happy to report that Kami
and I will be moving into a very nice apartment community. My

deposit
was $100, hers $300 even though she is declaw. The thing is, the
community requires cats to be declawed and they check! They asked

us
to stop by the office at our earliest convenience so they can "meet"
her. (Why they can't just drop by the apartment I have no idea.)

I rather think that you and your new landlords deserve one another. I
do feel sorry for Kami, on the other hand.