Old May 5th 04, 11:54 PM
Tiners

"Leigh Bain" wrote in message
news:lHamc.17715$ph.1501@fed1read07...

"Tiners" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
Hey

I bought a clicker today and I wanted to know how you clicker train your
cat. Someone here or on another newsgroup posted how you do it. I'd

like
to find out. Mine sure are bored and I'd love to clicker train em

I think that might have been me. I'm not the expert on this my husband

knows
MUCH more about this so when he gets off work 2:30 PST I'll ask him about

it
and then post when he knows. From what I know is that the clicker is used
and then a treat is given when the training is done properly? I can't
recall. I'll ask my husband. Someone mentioned the Yahoo group they can
probably give you a lot more help then I can

Good luck with the clicker training. It wasn't successful for me, I have
very stubborn cats. They looked at me "Are you crazy? You want me to do
what? You do it. I'm taking a nap."

- Leigh

It's not going to well but I keep trying. I had one he was able to sit on
command but since we got a companion for him he gives me the are you crazy
look. I should try wet kitty food. They like that.. I'll keep trying and
keep you posted!! Thanks!!

Tina

--
---