Old June 26th 05, 09:41 PM
Mischief

Asians have a greater chance of diabetes, cause it runs in my family
too. So I've got that against me and i'm "overweight" so as my mom put
it I have a "50 percent chance of making it to age 60" or something
like that..

hmph

Hell, i'll be happy if I can just make it to 30.

Sure I want to lose weight, but I also want to finish school. I want
to train and be on the diving team next year and do well. I want to
fix my financial situation and learn a lot more at work. I've got a
ton of things I want to do, and losing a lot of weight just isn't that
important to me right this moment. All my friends say I look fine and
I feel fine. I'm happy to be alive and have the things that I have,
and to me that's enough. All I need to do now is get financially
independent and fine a nice man, and I'll be happy.

Kristi