Old June 26th 05, 10:13 PM
W. Leong

Very nice picture, Jill. You look very happy.

Winnie
"jmcquown" wrote in message

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message news:apCve.9079

My mom doesn't do this to the extent Monique describes, but sometimes

she
gets on a tangent and won't let up. I remember once when my folks were

in
town we went out to dinner. I'm a natural blonde but my eyebrows have
always been darker than my hair. I also don't pluck them into
non-existence
like some women do, I just keep them trimmed in their natural line
along
the
brow. That particular evening I used a clear NO COLOUR eyebrow gel
when

put on my makeup. Mom kept staring at me and asking why my eyebrows

were
so
dark. I told her I'd used the gel stuff. Still she stared. "But I

don't
remember them being so dark." "Well, it makes them look a little

darker,
guess, but you know they've always been dark, Mom." A few minutes

later,
"I
just can't get over how dark your eyebrows are!" You get the drift?
Apparently the topic for dinner conversation was going to be my

eyebrows,
come hell or high water!

Jill

You sound like part of my family. I have several cousins with naturally
blonde hair and dark eyebrows. I've always thought it was an unusual and
attractive combination.

Jo

You can sort of see what I mean here, although my hair in this photo is
looking more reddish than blonde! Also no makeup but then I rarely wear
it
when we're working the shows out in the heat... melts right off your face.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...79447333ryOWhN

Jill