Old June 30th 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
w[_2_]

Default Sneezing

Stray mother had kittens on my porch back in mid March. I brought them
inside 10 days later and they have been inside ever since. (I am
working with a local rescue group that puts them in Petsmart stores for
adoption.) Mother and three male kittens were recently (2 wks ago)
fixed. I had the mother tested 2 weeks ago; negative. (Cat rescue
group will test kittens.)

I also have three indooor cats of my own; they are vaccinated and are
negative for FeLV and FIV.

All of the sudden last week one of my neutered males started sneezing.
Now the other neutered male is sneezing. My spayed female is fine.

Two of the kittens have also started sneezing.

All are healthy in the sense that, except for the sneezing, they are
fine in every way. No eye discharges; they eat and play fine.

If I posted this in the "health" group, they would scream "VET."

I am trying to help the stray and her kittens but I can't afford to take
two of my cats and two kittens to the vet.

Help.