Old April 14th 09, 04:53 PM posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
James

Default Cat gnawing on wires

On Apr 14, 8:27*am, "Spider" wrote:

I put all my kittens through cable, chemical and car training, in the hope
that they'll live longer. *

Please describe car training. My cat is but I don't know how I did it
other than being out there with her and watching out for cars. There
are few cars except during rush hours. When she was young she would
leisurely cross the street even when a car was coming down the road.
I would of course call her and made sure the driver saw her. When she
was young she would try to follow me into my car. I had to make sure
I can see her far away before starting the car.