Old April 14th 09, 07:40 PM posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jamina1

Default Cat gnawing on wires

On Apr 14, 8:27*am, "Spider" wrote:

It would help, of course, if you could close the bedroom door and exclude
her, but that may not be possible. *Make the most of your unemployment and
use this time to train her. *Good luck.

Spider

Thanks for the helpful tips.

I have done this before (my computer is in my bedroom) and I did it
the other day, but only afterward did I realize that she had already
gnawed through the headphone cables. Thankfully I managed to fix both
pairs, but still it is very annoying to deal with.

I'll try what you suggest, and I think I may have to break down and
try the bitter apple stuff or some seriously hot hot sauce.