Old August 19th 09, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default cat diarrhea

"Lol" wrote in message
news

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Lol" wrote in message
om...
We have one cat (adopted stray) that ranges free out of doors - had a
bad case of worms, so treated with worm pills.

A few days later, one of our other cats, indoors only, has started a
bout of diarrhea.

Are these things related?

Who knows? Take your cats to the vet.

if only it were that easy!!
What we were landed with by the RSPCA were 2 cats that had had no human
contact for the first year of their lives, so were not bonded to people
and treat humans with deep suspicion.
Those with 'normal' cats generally don't understand the issues here, but
put it like this - have you ever tried to catch a mouse that has got into
your kitchen?
Tricky, right?
Well cats are designed to catch mice, so they are, I promise you -
quicker, stronger, much harder to catch and hold. More painful as well...

Our answer to this problem is a solid year of love care feeding and
gentleness - it is starting to pay off, but only just.

We were reluctant to damage this progress.

Great.