Old August 21st 12, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Boyfriend's bedroom

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
It's his refuge so I rarely disturb him if he is sleeping there but
suddenly he doesn't want to go there and is down in the house with me all
the time.
As this is very unusual I decide to examine his bedroom. He's horked a
hairball up on the rug. When I remove it and clean up, he's back in there
within an hour.
Tweed

The other day I heard a scratching sound and found Waffles digging at the
carpet. I reprimanded him for it, and he stopped and walked away. Then I
saw what he was trying to "bury". Yesterday evening I heard him horking
and, sure enough, as soon as he finished, he tried to bury it. He's a good
boy.

Joy