Old December 27th 12, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default HELP! My cats gone BESERK!!!

"Dynochop" wrote in message
news

My 8 year old female cat has ALWAYS been EXTREMELY agressive towards
other animals, so much so that she has actually "attacked" her own
reflection in the mirror! Since we live on a boat we usually dont have
to many "animal encounters" About two weeks ago my spouse and i were
awakened in the middle of the nite by our cat howling and growling at
herself in a mirror which she was newly able to see herself in due to
some coushins that were stacked in a new area...this went on for 3 nites
and now she "sees" her reflection EVERYWHERE! and she has been growling
hissing and lunging at us regularly! She still comes to sleep with us
but 15 hours of the day shes growling and threating us! Shes usually
very affectionate and my spouse is talking about sending her ro a
shelter!!! My cat has apent her entire life on the boat and even if she
could adapt to life on land i dont think i could adapt to life without
her!!!! Please help!!!

--
Dynochop

Vet ASAP