Old August 19th 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default O.T. Mahoney and Willow

On Aug 19, 11:08 am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
snipola...

UB ~ Parrots and cats in the same house?! Wow... are the parrots in
birdcages??

Buddy, a Severe Macaw, is rarely out unsupervised but Eddison, an
African Grey, is often wandering around the floor. Either of the
parrots is larger than anything any of the cats have ever contemplated
hunting, larger than our little Himilayans themselves. Also, Bear, our
Lab, is very gentle with the cats and sometimes affectionate but he
won't let any of them near the parrots. The parrots drop food on the
floor. The cats do not.

Will in New Haven

Hmmm... iffin *I* liffed in yurownself'z howse, Unca Will, den Eddison
wuldda ben in mineown sitez a LONG, LONG, LONG tyme agoze!!!

I lufz tu hunt, an' I'z furryfurryfurryfurryfurry gudgudgud attid it,
tuu!!!

--- Onyx

UB ~ DO NOT listen to Onyx. He hasn't the slightest clue how to hunt
(which is my fault, entirely). He *might* get something in his sights
and go after it. However, once Onyx "gets" whatever he's got his eye
on, he doesn't even know where to begin when it comes to figuring out
what he's supposed to do with something he "catches".