Old April 15th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Thanks Gabrielle! I'm Julie thought of me too. Since my ISP took
newsgroups away, I don't get here very often anymore. Don't worry
about me changing my phone number - I'd take your kids in a
heartbeat. And I'm sure Kissa would be especially happy to have
Ralphee! :-)

[Anti Heather hears noise on the lawn, and goes to see what it is.
She sees five cats getting out, and wonders if Kissa is standing at
the window.]

Thank you for your kind words. I do what I can to help. Oh my
goodness! Are those roses for me? They're so pretty! Let's take
them inside and put them in water so they won't wilt. That wagon
looks heavy. Here, let me help you with it.

Anti Heather

Ralphee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smootch, hedbump, earlik,
smootch! Wat a suprize! Ize missed yu so mutch! Letz go insyd an
havva snak, an den weel find sumplays prifat tu smurgle.

Kissa, on cloud nine

On Apr 15, 3:44*am, "The Ajo Clowder ^.^"
wrote:
I second Melissa on wishing the situation were better but being happy
with the solution.

Julie, it was brillian to connect Fred with Heather. I wish I'd thought
of it *-- after all, If I ever needed a home for my clowder, Heather
would be the first person I'd call. *(Oooops, now she's gonna change her
phone number!)
* Gabrielle, chiming in late

[Five cats climb into the teleporter, bearing a only slightly nibbled
bouquet of roses for Anti Heather and pulling a wagon full of sammun
treetz for alla da Rennie Kids, Fosters, and Diana & Ryan]
Yew ar owr heroz, Anti Heather ana Unca Graeme! Now, hoo wantz sum Pounceez?
* *Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

The Clowder (South) wrote:
While the situation's still horrible (I *so* wish you weren't going
through all this, Fred), this solution is perfect.

Well done, everyone...Fred for sharing a very sad situation with the
group (that had to be hard), Julie for wracking your brains and making
things happen, and Heather...well, you're a gem among cat Aunties (and
your hubby's an awesome cat Uncle as well).

Melissa, still sad but smiling- Hide quoted text -