Old December 26th 09, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Duz annykittee heer gno Bailey down da streeet?

Diss iz da Bear.

Wud anykittee hoo gnos Bailee, da byootiful black kittee down da
street, peez tell herseff dat I am a GNICE doggee an onwee wanna play
an seigh hewwo? She swares at mee an effen widdl Samanfa an won' com
offer an seigh hewwo.

da Bear

hoomin gnote: When Micki or I are out without the dogs, Bailey
saunters over for some petting (don't tell da Bear) but when we are
walking a dog, she mutters curse words under her breath and won't come
close. She doesn't exactly run away. I cannot post the "words" she
uses on a public newsgroup. Bear gets his feelings hurt.

--
Will in New Haven