Old July 18th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Crass?

On Jul 17, 6:26*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Sherry" wrote in message

On Jun 30, 7:27 pm, "Yowie" wrote:

There are certain folks who tend to lurk in this NG who occasionally post
when a cat & slave are in a difficult situation.

My opinion of said folk is that they know alot about cats, but don't know
heck of alot about human beings.

By all means read what they have to say - they do know about cats, but
don't feel guilty (and don't let them make you feel guilty) that the path
you choose for you & those in your care is different from theirs. They
aren't God and have no right to judge you & your life.

I have faith that everyone here will make decisions that they think are
the
best path through complicated and conflicting priorities. I may not have
made the same decisions, but I can't imagine anyone here not taking 'the
best interests of the cat, given the circumstances' into account when they
make the hard decisions.

Yowie

Sometimes I really wish posters would just spit out what, and who,
they're talking
about, because I suspect I *strongly* disagree with this post. Veiled
put-downs and disguised criticism gets really tiresome on here.
Not that anyone needs to be totally tactless, either.
____

Eh? *It was all about KFC's struggle for life. * How can you not agree with
that?

Tweed- Hide quoted text -

Tweed, the post you are referring to had nothing to do with KFC. My
heart just breaks for you both, and I wish her (and you) nothing but
the best. I should
think you would know that.
If you want further explanation or would like me to elaborate, I'd be
glad to, just
e-mail. This
thread wasn't one I'd particularly like to resurrect.
Sherry