Old February 20th 05, 06:10 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Gabey8 wrote:
I've been thinking about that phrase I learned a few weeks ago,
"Booping the Hube", after Hubie sent some purrs to Captain for his
sore leg.

So I decided to do a little test to see if my kitties are boopable.
Donna and the tired twosome known as Captain and Stanley

On what part of the body do you perform a "boop"? I never figured
that out from the posts. I must have missed the original "Boop the
Hube" description

Jill

On their round wittle bellies! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

I just tried it. I booped Persia on her wittle belly (but from the side).
Got the finger sniff. Booped again, she's looking at me like what *are* you
doing? Booped the other side and she said "MEOW???" LOL

Jill