Old February 21st 05, 02:21 AM
Gabey8

[[ On what part of the body do you perform a "boop"? I never figured
that
out
from the posts. I must have missed the original "Boop the Hube"

description

Jill

On their round wittle bellies! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped]]

Aha. And here I've been applying boops to their flank. No wonder Captain
is displaying boop immunity. I'll have to give him a tummy boop and see if
that makes a difference.

Plus, I've just retested Stanley, who is napping next to me on the sofa.

"Boop!", said I, with my boop finger applied to his belly.

"Prrrt", answered Stanley, giving a stretch and going back to sleep. He's
still rated boopable. )

Donna, Captain, and Stanley the boopable furball