Old February 25th 09, 11:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default OT - MIL Passed Away

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
Some of you may remember that my MIL was in hospital a few months
ago. At about 8:28 this morning, her body finally gave up. Nurses
at the facility where her (and step-FIL) were staying say she was up
and about, had a fairly decent breakfast, went outside to smoke a
cigarette (I hate that part of it, but...), used the restroom, then
lay down for a nap. She passed in her sleep.

I just spent the day with step-FIL, brothers-IL,step-sister-IL, and
assorted other familial relations.... Most everything was planned
already (and paid for, thankfully), just needed to schedule things
and get flowers ordered, pick out her clothing, call umpteen
bazillion relatives & friends...

I'm sorry to hear that, purrs for all who loved her.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart