Old February 22nd 05, 01:14 AM
Kelly

PS - I can't let him out because my cats are not comfortable with him at
this stage and I don't want to rush things. Plus he stills smells like a
tomcat.

PPS - the 15 year old female cat I posted about earlier is actually my
brothers cat, for those wondering why I didn't mention her below.

"Kelly" wrote in message
. ..
Hi everyone,

I got a new addition today. He was found outside my work by a fellow
employee. He's about 2 years old, male, total tomcat.... he wasn't
neutered. I immediately got him neutered and brought him home. I
currently have two other males cats both neutered... one 8 years, one 4
years. The new cat is in the spare bedroom with all amenities.

Here's the problem, the new guy will not stop howling and meowing. He is
EXTREMELY needy and loving. He loves to be around people. When I go in
he is all over me, bumping me with his head and just staring at me because
he loves so much.

BUT.... when I leave, all hell breaks loose. He will not stop howling and
meowing. He hears us walking around the house, and the cats sitting right
at his door don't help. He just really wants to be around everyone, and
is also very curious about my cats (my cats aren't so enthusiastic).

I need to sleep tonight. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can
calm his poor little heart????

Thanks so much,
Kelly