Old February 22nd 05, 03:57 AM
Kelly

Yes that is what I was thinking I would have to do too. We'll see how it
goes.. :-)

Kelly

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Kelly wrote:

Hi everyone,

I got a new addition today. He was found outside my work by a fellow
employee. He's about 2 years old, male, total tomcat.... he wasn't
neutered. I immediately got him neutered and brought him home. I
currently have two other males cats both neutered... one 8 years, one 4
years. The new cat is in the spare bedroom with all amenities.

Here's the problem, the new guy will not stop howling and meowing. He is
EXTREMELY needy and loving. He loves to be around people. When I go in
he is all over me, bumping me with his head and just staring at me
because he loves so much.

BUT.... when I leave, all hell breaks loose. He will not stop howling
and meowing. He hears us walking around the house, and the cats sitting
right at his door don't help. He just really wants to be around
everyone, and is also very curious about my cats (my cats aren't so
enthusiastic).

I need to sleep tonight. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can
calm his poor little heart????

Thanks so much,
Kelly

You will have to spend the night in his safe room with him.