Old March 22nd 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Update - Baby is home!

theresa wrote:

Called my friend's husband and he said Baby was hiding way back in a
closet the whole time! So thank goodness she didn't get out.

That's a relief!! I always worry about what would happen to my kitties
if someone broke into my apartment. I'm always afraid they'll be friendly
to the burglar(s) and get hurt. Hopefully they'd have the sense to be
afraid and hide, like your friend's kitties did.

He said the thieves stole all their food, 1/2 of his diabetic medicine
and slit their mattress. In addition to taking the tv and 2 dvd
players.

What weird things to steal - I mean, I could see them stealing some
drugs, but diabetes medication? They must not have known what it was
for, and maybe thought it would have some value on the street.

What a feeling of violation it must be for your friends, especially
the vandalism. (Probably looking for cash, but it's still destruction.)
It never feels the same after that happens.

Purrs,
Joyce