Old July 13th 03, 10:23 PM
fourcats

Default Mr. Lenny furry furry sik...

Meow, all kitties -

We remain qwieter den we used to bee, but lurkin. We'ze feelin kinda sad
rite now and jest wantid to talk to furreinds.

Abowt 2 weeks ago, Mr. Lenny, ower Venerable Cat of now 16 yeers, went
offa his fud, and loosed even mor wate than he had awreddy. He had bin
skinny but happy and activ until dat.

Meomwa an ower noo TED Dr. Bonnie have fownded some fings, none of wich
is gud. He has flooid pooling in his abdomen, wich makes him hurt and it
has been drained three times. He had blood test (mostly good) tests on
the fluid (didn't tell us much and didn't rule anything out) and a
ultrasound (showed a "mass-like development" near his pancreas and bowel).

TED sez cansur is likely, tho the tests on the fluid didn't show
neoplastic cells, an his lungs and heart and hed are good as effur. It
cud also possiblee be FIP, but it would be less likely at the VC age of
16. Meowmie an usses all hafta think hard now if Mr. Lenny shud haf an
opurration to try to take away some or all da cansurmonsters, but which
cud possibly not be successful and make him go to da Brij, or if we shud
just keep him warm and give pain medicin until he's reddy to go - which
cud be soon.

TED Bonnie is furry furry kind and being honest with da hoomins dat it is
not gud, but dat she will help with any decision we make. We wud be
furry sad to say gudbye to Mr. Lenny any way an' meomie is torn up dat we
can't no 100% what is rite.

Scuse us now - we gotta go sit'n'purr on da hoomin and Mr. Lenny.

Panda ov Sad-purrin-Toes, for de Furrsome (for now, still) Foursome