Old November 5th 03, 12:13 AM
Me

Purrs fur Mr. T. S. Eliot and purrs fur da hoomins an kitties he left
behind. We hopes his trip to da bridj was quik an paynless. PUrrspurrspurrs.

Snowflake an Frieda

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
Mrrqueekkk!

We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.

He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.

Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.

SweetQueekz to awl,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]