Old October 30th 05, 07:12 PM
bookbug2005

Default How do I "set back" Amber?

I've recently learned that my cat, Charley, is psychic. You see, I
just wasn't giving him the message the right way. He was fond of
meowing, not only in the morning, but whenever it suited his fancy,
which could be anywhere from 1-3AM. He thought that would be a great
time for me to get up and play. I decided he needed some negative
reinforcement, so when he meowed in the middle of the night, I nailed
him with my feather pillow. I did it two nights in a row and wondered
how long I'd have to give the lesson. ON the 3rd night, as I lay down,
I kept up the mantra in my head. "Keep your mouth shut or I'm going to
get you with the pillow" Charley hasn't meowed in the middle of the
night since. So now I don't have to throw the pillow, I just have to
think about it.

Michelle (Yes, I can hear the Twilight Zone music ;-)